Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 521.277 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 68,701,617 (₨131,795) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (39 minutes ago)