Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3244.777 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 148% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 145,584,277 (Bs 44,867) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (43 minutes ago)