Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 539.827 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,555,594 (119,586 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (about 2 hours ago)