Cost of living comparison between Matola, Mozambique and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 432.713 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,200,628 (132,191 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)