Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 459.980 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,512,879 (125,033 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)