Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 457.844 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,559,332 (106,061 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)