Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1131.122 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,022,328 (54,833 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)