Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1099.585 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,393,866 (53,105 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)