Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,700,836 in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)