Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,026,746 in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)