Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2523.764 IRR / LSL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,828,592 (33,612 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)