Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2492.673 IRR / LSL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,767,685 (24,780 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)