Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3181.967 IRR / LSL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 65% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 124,379,122 (39,089 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (41 minutes ago)