Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 34623.014 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 77% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,654,367 (€2,503) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)