Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 51578.042 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 137% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 150,254,811 (€2,913) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)