Cost of living comparison between Marrakech, Morocco and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3209.950 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,111,162 (19,661 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (41 minutes ago)