Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4042.351 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,960,837 (21,760 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)