Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1604.903 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,100,298 (51,156₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)