Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1329.485 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,667,515 (40,367₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)