Cost of living comparison between Marília, Brazil and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 8976.977 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,741,790 (R$ 5,207) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)