Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 36280.312 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,801,649 (€1,731) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (34 minutes ago)