Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 46149.126 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 63% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 119,901,286 (€2,598) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)