Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.860 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,119,122 (₨199,830) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 3 hours ago)