Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 694.736 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,542,968 (Php97,221) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)