Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 646.328 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,976,923 (Php69,588) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (30 minutes ago)