Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3277.500 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 193% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 215,461,689 (Bs 65,740) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr275,995 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)