Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 435%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.286 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 229% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 235,311,139 (Bs 182,917,890) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)