Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3244.777 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 194% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 143,697,808 (Bs 44,286) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)