Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3365.582 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 195% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 206,226,613 (Bs 61,275) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)