Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 106% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 128,978,108 (Bs 182,261,421) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)