Cost of living comparison between Maputo, Mozambique and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 432.713 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,373,034 (88,680 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)