Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 35232.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,317,322 (2,166 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,000 (about 1 hour ago)