Cost of living comparison between Mannheim, Germany and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 34727.231 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,083,454 (€2,623) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)