Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 46525.293 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 140,221,637 (€3,014) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)