Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.137 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,933,346 (COL$5,475,637) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (11 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)