Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.318 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,043,370 (COL$3,979,681) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)