Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.745 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,386,509 (COL$5,340,921) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)