Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 579.147 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,316,992 (₨112,781) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)