Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 501.067 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 28% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 28,100,054 (₨56,080) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)