Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 35238.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 40,105,842 (€1,138) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (36 minutes ago)