Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 39902.437 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,329,307 (€1,712) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $53 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)