Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.016 IRR / MMK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,767,692 (2,738,549 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)