Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10369.852 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,192,852 (R$ 7,637) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)