Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9934.470 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,736,753 (R$ 7,624) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)