Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10306.443 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 102,244,985 (R$ 9,920) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)