Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 11286.237 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 114,455,780 (R$ 10,141) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,800,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩350,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Istanbul costs 10TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Quito costs $1.20 (41 minutes ago)