Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 86331.260 IRR / BHD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 50% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,292,475 (Dinar 1,208) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)