Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 90953.689 IRR / BHD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 56% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,655,763 (Dinar 1,173) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)