Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 111525.050 IRR / BHD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 87% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 128,132,351 (Dinar 1,149) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)