Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1354.397 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 22% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,375,293 (62,297 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)