Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1097.902 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,616,042 (39,727 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)