Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 38723.993 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 139% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 178,757,690 (€4,616) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)