Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3732.972 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 66% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,141,881 (26,023 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)