Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3618.656 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 64% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,968,587 (26,521 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (41 minutes ago)