Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4074.072 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 113,874,346 (27,951 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (31 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)