Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 1786.157 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,035,083 (E£ 18,495) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)