Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2383.146 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,320,740 (E£ 25,731) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)