Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 366.327 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,272,508 (Shilling205,479) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (22 minutes ago)