Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.874 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,430,919 (Shilling226,856) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)