Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 419.217 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 32% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,532,878 (Shilling201,644) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (about 1 hour ago)