Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2117.229 IRR / MVR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 53% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,820,039 (42,423 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)