Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2262.755 IRR / MVR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 46% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 103,312,378 (45,658 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)