Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2099.809 IRR / MVR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 46% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,156,566 (27,220 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)