Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1342.920 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 42% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,064,846 ($U73,768) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)