Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9650.335 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,534,727 (6,791TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)