Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.420 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,091,824 (Rp 12,435,599) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (27 minutes ago)