Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.023 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 69,705,434 (Rp 23,055,902) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)