Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.435 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,459,375 (Rp 15,385,843) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (42 minutes ago)