Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4871.618 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,729,053 (9,387 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)