Cost of living comparison between Malakal, Sudan and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 4987.251 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,569,641 (9,338 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)