Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Malakal have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2065.472 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,458,866 (31,208 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)