Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 46525.293 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,191,498 (€2,239) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)