Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 17485.814 IRR / BYN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 30% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,660,866 (2,611 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)