Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.617 IRR / BYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 35% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 25,458,495 (15,747,847 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)