Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.713 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 80% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,514,333 (1,828,748 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (28 minutes ago)