Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.329 IRRX / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,228,249 (Rp 29,098,313) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)