Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.447 IRRX / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,027,102 (Rp 27,492,434) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)