Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.010 IRRX / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 73,023,899 (Rp 28,049,286) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)