Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 46149.126 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 109% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 134,047,855 (€2,905) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)