Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19331.278 IRR / BYN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 69,551,449 (3,598 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)