Cost of living comparison between Mahilioŭ, Belarus and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.583 IRR / BYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,742,894 (27,636,972 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)