Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.623 IRR / BYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,175,698 (38,308,481 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (26 minutes ago)