Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.618 IRR / BYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,367,156 (24,942,146 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)