Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 953.335 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,238,911 (31,719 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (about 1 hour ago)