Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1150.521 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,698,647 (47,543 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)