Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 668.695 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,022,174 (руб 104,715) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (32 minutes ago)