Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 483.898 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 33% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 26,041,175 (₨53,815) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (43 minutes ago)