Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 498.938 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 31% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,578,067 (₨81,329) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)