Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,586 prices entered by 462 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 51704.971 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 128% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 145,676,694 (€2,817) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)