Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 521.963 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 32% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,946,752 (₨91,858) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)