Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,602 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.638 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 24% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,310,955 (₨94,678) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Isparta costs 4.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)