Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10306.593 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,803,358 (R$ 4,832) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)