Cost of living comparison between Macao and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3965.485 IRR / MOP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 99% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,648,306 (19,581 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)