Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36378.028 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 103% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 151,987,969 (€4,178) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (36 minutes ago)