Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 35347.999 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 97% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,085,126 (€2,181) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)