Cost of living comparison between Lyon, France and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 34632.493 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 71% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,806,446 (€1,929) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)