Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 46012.438 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 122% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 167,109,060 (€3,632) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)