Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1198.078 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,898,376 (30,798₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)