Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1608.579 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,798,622 (37,796₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)